If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Around here, that puts the spotlight on you. Our industry is trying to help more people by managing resources in much better ways. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else. You’ll collaborate with the brightest minds in the business in a work environment that eats, sleeps, and breathes data. You’ll challenge yourself, your peers and our industry. What will health care look like in five years? Join us as we answer the call. You’ll help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- This is a highly matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts working at a very fast pace.
- We’ll ask you to be consultative with all levels of leadership on a variety of financial analysis and reporting assignments.
- The diversity of our business operations and locations make it important to foster relationships and collaborate within multi-disciplinary teams.
- You’ll need to apply sound financial acumen and strong communications skills as you prepare and present recommendations on findings.
What We Are Looking For
- We require a Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance with solid understanding of accepted accounting principles and financial statements.
- You should be able to anticipate and address accounting, financial reporting and operational issues.
- Advanced analytical skills and knowledge of data mining techniques will be important.
- Advanced proficiency in PC financial systems and MS suite are essential.
- A CPA/CA/Cost Accountant and/or MBA is a definite plus.
Explore Finance & Accounting Careers
Fortune 6. Global. Multi-disciplined. Fast moving. That should tell you everything you need to know about the challenges we provide to Accounting professionals like yourself.
Auditor/ Senior Auditor
As an Auditor here, your responsibilities include helping to manage the security of data, accuracy of financial reporting, and compliance with policies, laws and regulations.
We're here to bring fresh thinking and high performance to health care. You'll help as you provide key leadership for managers and individual contributors on day-to-day operational finance processes and initiatives.
Join us as a finance manager and you’ll play an integral role in implementing and managing the financial process, as well as identify opportunities to reduce costs through more effective management.
Financial Analyst/ Senior Financial Analyst
Join the finance team at our Fortune 6 global organization and you can be guaranteed that there's never a dull moment. In this role, you'll develop and report on the financial performance of assigned products or business lines and you’ll help communicate information to various decision makers.