As we continue to influence the future of health care, navigating our way forward takes ingenuity, creativity and intelligence. Fortune 6, highly regulated, publicly traded, Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses offers some of the most complex and diverse challenges you can imagine. We’re looking for people who are not just sharp or proficient, but a step ahead of the rapidly changing external environment. Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. Come help us strengthen the health care system as you do your life’s best work.SM
What You Need To Know
- The future of our business will require all of us to be responsive and a step ahead of health care reform.
- This is a highly matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts working at a very fast pace.
- We are growing, rapidly, around the world and you’ll be challenged to help keep pace with the demands of our business expansion.
- We’re constantly exploring new technologies, methodologies and strategies to move our business forward. You must be comfortable in an always learning, always changing mode.
- We’ll ask you to be consultative with all levels of leadership on a variety of projects and assignments.
What We Are Looking For
- Ability to build relationships using effective interpersonal skills is essential.
- Your background should include experience within a highly regulated environment with strong internal audit and information security needs.
Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Careers
Associate General Counsel
Join our legal team and you'll work closely with senior counsel to support company leaders on complex issues that have impact across UnitedHealth Group organization entities.
Legal Contract Administration
Bring us your experience, your head for strategy, your strength with relationships and your eye for opportunity. In return we offer an unmatched place to grow and develop your career among a richly diverse group of businesses driven by the power and stability of a leading health care organization. It’s a combination you won’t find anywhere else.
Regional Contract Manager
The complexity of health care today requires expertise in how contracts work within both new and established structures. As a Regional Manager, you'll help communicate risk and explain contract language and terminology appropriately to sales and other business partners.
Senior Legal Service Specialist
This role provides assistance and support to a high performance legal team by gathering information, researching the law, and preparing opinions and legal documents.
Senior Contract Accounts Admin
In this role, we'll call on you to provide advice and consultation to internal and external customers, brokers and account management teams on issues relating to the content and administration of contract documents and/or regulatory or legislative matters.