You know what got you to this point. We know what can take you even further. There are few environments in the world that have deeper knowledge in Lean Six Sigma (LSS). What’s so special? Well first, we host 13 years of OpX and LSS experience and work with an end-to-end approach to quality and continuous improvement. Our top level leaders value what LSS brings to the organization and support us with the respect, resources and recognition that drives our achievements. And maybe that’s why we’ve been recognized as a Top Ten company for Six Sigma careers by iSix Sigma. This is a culture that’s defined by big objectives, intense focus and an obsession with accountability. Think you can grow here? We do. Join us and build on what you’ve done to date in a way that creates your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- We’re a very broad based organization and the opportunities for career growth are numerous.
- We are a multi-disciplined, multi-national team achieving in a virtual environment.
- We operate within a complex matrix environment where it takes influence and persuasion to effect change.
What We Are Looking For
- The complexity of our organization’s business structure makes it important to have previous leadership in a matrixed environment.
- Many of the projects you’ll be involved with will make it a plus to have Big Data and cloud knowledge.
- We place a high value on candidates who have attained Green Belt, Black Belt and/or Master Black Belt certification which includes classroom training and completed projects to obtain certification.
- Prior consulting firm experience will be of great use in this evolving business environment.
Explore Six Sigma Consultant Careers
Six Sigma Consultant
You know what got you to this point. We know what can take you even further. There are few environments in the world that have deeper knowledge in Six Sigma. As a consultant here, you'll provide expertise and support to customer service teams who interact with members, customers, and/or providers.
Six Sigma Director
Innovation is one of our shared values and top priorities. It's fully on display in business units across the entire spectrum of UnitedHealth Group companies. In this strategic role, you will be supporting the innovation group; leading large complex initiatives in areas of product commercialization, evaluating new market opportunities and helping develop go-to-market strategies.
Six Sigma Manager
You'll bring focus, intelligence and expertise to help them with project management, scope definition, risk identification, methodology and resource allocation or facilitation for assigned programs. How's that for a challenge?
Featured Employee Profile
"My job, just like my baking, requires patience and precision. What I love the most is seeing the finished product and the joy it brings to others."
See my full profile