Today, more than ever, health care change is underway and that means health benefits are under a microscope. We work with employers from all over to help them sort through options that are often overwhelming. As an Account Manager with Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, you’ll be a counselor, a guide, a subject matter expertise and, most of all, a partner. You’ll be bringing our clients better ideas, greater innovations and a level of service that’s brought us to a level of Fortune 6 industry leadership. If you’re looking for more challenge and meaning in your sales career, we have a position with your name on it. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- These positions will make the most of your presentation skills and your ability to think on your feet as you meet with decision makers to discuss our recommended products and services.
- You’ll need to be organized and capable of navigating a highly matrixed organization in order to pull together the right resources and information for each client.
What We Are Looking For
- Health Care Sales or Account Management experience is essential.
- You should have sound analytical and financial skills with a record of measurable client retention results.
- Strong relationship-building skills and a persuasive nature that helps you effectively lead and manage teams will be important.
- We seek people with a high level of drive, persistence, and the desire to assist customers beyond service levels.
Explore Account Management Careers
Strategic Account Executive
You'll put all of your organizational skills and relationship building muscle to work in this position. Ready? Let's go!
As an Account Manager with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll be a counselor, a guide, a subject matter expertise and, most of all, a partner. You’ll be bringing our clients better ideas, greater innovations and a level of service that’s brought us to a level of Fortune 6 industry leadership.
Director of Service
Your role in this position involves collaborating across practice groups to provide business development and operational assistance and ensure the company's revenue and profitability goals are achieved.
We don't want to just win business. We want to earn enduring loyalty. It's your job to help make that happen. Bring your consultative skills and all your energy.
All of us at UnitedHealth Group are bound by more than our mission and our culture. While we’re each one of a kind, we share an incredible enthusiasm for living. So when it comes time to recognize the hard work of our employees, we’ve put together programs and options that fully address our unique lifestyles and needs. From fitness to financial planning, it’s our way of saying thanks for people who bring it all.Every day.