Here’s an opportunity to fully utilize your organizational skills, focus and energy in a role that can elevate your career and your sense of impact. Our support roles are found in a variety of clinical environments such as on a clinical support team, a call center team, or even at a health care clinic. There are a lot of moving parts and some great opportunities to make a difference. You will directly assist members, providers, and clinicians with a number of duties such as data entry, education, and coordinating services and solutions. Change is a constant here, creating excitement and learning opportunities every day. You’ll work with advanced technologies and the kind of tools and resources you would expect to find in a global environment. Sure, you’ll have your share of documentation and office routine, but you’ll also find a culture of innovation and growth that helps you take on new challenges and responsibilities. It’s a learning opportunity, a chance to help improve life for millions of people and a role that can lead to your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- You’ll be working in an office-based environment.
- Customer service and health care experience will enable you to really thrive in this role.
- Working with complex codes and medical language can be challenging.
- The majority of time in this role is spent entering data for providers to use while they are on the phone with our members or their providers. You’ll be helping to make health care work better every day.
What We Are Looking For
- Because of the extensive use of medical coding, an understanding of the latest codes is needed to ensure success. Actual Certification is not required but familiarity with ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes will help you perform at your best in this role.
- Due to the growing complexity of health care we look for candidates with at least 2 years of experience in customer service and medical knowledge or prior experience working in a hospital or clinic setting.
- You should have a high level of proficiency with computer software.
Explore Clinical Support Careers:
Clinical Administrative Coordinator
In this role, you'll facilitate our work, supporting our clinical care givers with live outreach, educating members about program benefits and helping us manage member cases and documentation.
You’ll perform a variety of patient care activities (including procedures, injections, EKGs, phlebotomy, patient care documentation) to assist physicians and nursing personnel.