Health care is changing in ways that open up doors for all of us, including Physicians who want to move beyond private practice. This is the place to explore a new journey and new ways to make a difference. Your education, skills and compassion will always come into play as you elect to pursue your career within our global business environment. We also offer you an opportunity to greatly expand your impact as a leader, influencer and educator. In our roles, you may oversee integrated clinical teams who are working in a variety of patient care settings and roles. Or you may interface with member’s providers to direct and coordinate integrated care plans. You’ll find opportunities to enhance your business and financial planning skills, cultivate new organizational and leadership competencies, and help us build our ability to improve life for millions around the world. These roles bring your career to a new level of scale and potential. It’s an opportunity to use your knowledge and commitment in ways that can become your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- Your leadership profile will include the ability to convey, inspire and hold team members to high expectations for performance.
- Our roles require a comfort level with business metrics, reporting and accountability.
- Many of our roles involve a level of visibility and interaction in the community.
- You must be comfortable with learning and using new technology in order to function effectively here.
- You will be working on multi-disciplinary teams and will need strong collaborative skills and a high level of diplomacy as you interface in both direct and online communications.
What We Are Looking For
- All of our positions require a current and unrestricted Medical License and board certification
- You should have a strong clinical background including hands on supervision of clinical teams.
- Some of our business roles require prior administrative experience.
Explore Physicians Careers:
Behavioral Medical Director
You'll interact directly with psychiatrists, prescribers, and other clinical professionals who consult on various processes and programs related to patient care.
Your work will involve implementation of high quality, evidence based medicine including utilization and coverage review to patient care and coordinated management of complex population clinical needs.
Physician Family Medicine
Examines, diagnosis, treats and educates patients of all ages for acute and chronic injuries, infections and illnesses
Physician Internal Medicine
Examines, diagnosis, treats and educates Adults and Older Adolescent patients for acute and chronic injuries, infections and illnesses