What kind of challenge measures up for you? If you said constant, enormous and mission critical, we should be talking. At UnitedHealth Group our teams go far beyond traditional human resources. We lead our organization as a trusted advisor, business partner and driver of change. Here, you’ll help attract, lead, support and reward our most valuable asset: our high caliber people. Here, you’re expected and empowered to be your best, to grow and to develop your skills. Be prepared to move quickly, to engage proactively, and to think strategically. This isn’t just HR. This is Human Capital at UnitedHealth Group. Join us and help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- This is a highly matrixed environment with a lot of moving parts working at a very fast pace.
- We are growing, rapidly, around the world and our HR teams are challenged to keep pace with the demands of our business expansion.
- We place a high value on innovation and are constantly exploring new technologies, methodologies and strategies to move our business forward. You must be comfortable in an always learning, always changing mode.
- We’ll ask you to be consultative with all levels of leadership on a variety of projects and assignments.
- In this culture, you’ll need a strong willingness to take appropriate risks, provide candid observations and influence others to your point of view.
What We Are Looking For
- You should have proven ability to deliver results in a high performance, expanding environment.
- Ability to build relationships using effective interpersonal skills is essential.
- The ability to facilitate and sustain change within and across teams will be important.
- Experience within a highly regulated environment with strong internal security needs is preferred.
Explore Human Resources Careers
Associate Compensation Director
Here's an opportunity to raise your game as you take on responsiblity for the design, development and deployment of tools, processes and consulting around all enterprise-wide compensation programs.
Associate Human Capital Partner
Join us and your work will rooted in driving our strategic priorities of optimizing Organizational effectiveness, building Workforce Capability, creating a high performance culture and fostering employee engagement to support the company's priorities.
Director Employee and Labor Relations
We employ motivated, hard working people all across the Philippines and all over the world. Your goal as Director, Employee and Labor Relations is to ensure that they feel appreciated and heard.
Director Human Capital
Your goal will be to partner with the one of our key business units in ways that lead to innvative, strategic contributions and a human capital strategy for high performance and operational strength.