All in. It's the only way to go. At life. At work. As the Affordable Care Act continues to attract new members for Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, products we’re adding to our team. You’ll facilitate the enrollment of new members who are choosing us for their coverage. Your work may involve preparing, processing and maintaining new member or group enrollments. This will include data entry and updates, responding to member eligibility or group questions or verifying enrollment status. Your problem solving skills will be vitally important as you help us reconcile eligibility discrepancies, analyze transactional data and make retroactive eligibility changes. But while we challenge you to raise your game, we’re here to support and guide you every step of the way. You’ll find a work environment that places tremendous emphasis on mentoring, training and personal development. So there you have it. A chance to have significant influence and impact plus a role that takes you to new levels of performance. This is a job that can quickly become your life’s best work.SM
What you Need To Know
- We work at a fast pace while communicating patience and composure with callers.
- There’s an emphasis here on accountability matched by a commitment to training and guidance.
- You’re ability to multi-task will be vital as you work through multiple decision guidelines and interface with callers simultaneously.
- The nature of our work calls on you to be collaborative and helpful even while you handling a high volume of tasks.
- Our technology tools are among the best and require people who can multi-task without loss of information quality or customer connection.
What We Are Looking For
- We require an education level of at least a 2nd year college undergraduate of any course.
- Experience and strong aptitude with MS Excel, Word, Access and Outlook applications is essential.
- You should have at least 6 months of health care experience and ability to solve problems by multi-tasking between multiple computer systems.
Explore Enrollment Careers:
Associate Enrollment Eligibility Representative
You'll be assisting with individual members, group enrollments and our vital military and veteran's business units.
Employer Installation Coordinator
You'll install and implement employer contracts and help us enroll members associated with those contracts into our system.
Employer Installation Specialist
Responsibilities will include structure building and billing set up, structure revisions, researching & resolving structure issues, database loading, and preparation of plan materials such as administrative documents and customer education materials.
Enrollment & Eligibility Representative
You'll use our expansive systems and resources to set things right and ensure accurate records.
Enrollment and Employer Installation Quality
In this role, you’ll analyze and perform audits on contract installation and member eligibility to help reduce errors and improve processes.