With more than 180,000 employees working in countries around the world and business systems that support thousands of customers, you might say that our technology teams are covering a lot of ground. Today, as we move to the cloud, our technology teams are also taking on a lot of challenge at a scale that you won’t find anywhere else. This is complexity fueled by an intense rate of change, an aggressive plan of growth and a commitment to maintain systems and technologies at the bleeding edge. So if you’re looking for a way to raise your game, come to a team that is building digital innovation into the everyday work experiences of their co-workers as well as the patients and communities we serve. Join a team whose work touches the lives of more than 85 million people. You’ll find yourself making a difference and growing your career all while doing your life’s best work. SM
What you Need To Know
- As we continue to acquire more companies and grow at a tremendous pace, we will rely heavily on your knowledge involving effective development of end-to-end infrastructure.
- UnitedHealth Group is bringing our technical and consulting talent to the toughest challenges of health reform including state exchange work.
- Things change fast and often around here and you’ll need to be flexible and adaptable.
- This is a complex, matrixed organization and requires the ability to work in an ambiguous environment.
What We Are Looking For
- Strong technical skills and experience are critical. However, you should also be eager to learn and adopt new technologies on a continuous basis.
- The people we seek need the ability to work in a highly processed and regulated environment.
- Strong collaboration skills and a team-first attitude will be important.
Explore Technology Careers
Director Network Analysis
With more than 180,000 people working in locations around the globe, you could say that we're tackling network issues that are the toughest in the world. You could say it, but it would still be an understatement.
IT Network Analyst and Senior IT Network Analyst
We're out to change the world by helping to make health care work better for millions. Now that's purpose.
IT Network Consultant and Senior IT Network Consultant
How much can you ask of a network? How much can you ask of yourself? We're looking for people who expect the most from technology and know how to leverage their knowledge to achieve it.
Manager Network Analysis
Are you ready for a bigger role on a better team? Join us as a leader and subject matter expert in networks, scope definition, risk identification, methodology, resource allocation and facilitation.